Friday, October 23, 2009

Fishing Trip with Uncle Gregor

Gregor called me this afternoon to ask if he and Joy could take Saxon fishing.
Saxon was so excited when I told him.
He kept asking: "Where my fishing pole? I need a fishing pole."

He fished with him for over 2 hours!
Gregor was in charge of fishing, and Joy was in charge of Saxon.

He kissed every fish he caught.
(That would be Jeff's influence on him).

Half way through the evening Saxon told Gregor that he needed to poop.
Since there weren't any bathrooms,
Gregor taught him to poop on the ground and wipe with a leaf.
Gross...I know...but I was proud of Gregor for handling it.
Good job Uncle Gregor!

Saxon was so worn out when he got home, that no matter how hard we tried, we could not wake him up to clean him up.
But, he's in bed at 7:30 and that is wonderful!

Thanks Joy and Gregor!
I can't wait til tomorrow for Saxon to tell me all about his fishing trip.

No comments: