Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Christmas Tree

The Monday after Thanksgiving, we went out and got our Christmas tree.
The boys were SO EXCITED!!!
They kept getting in the way of Nate putting the lights on because they couldn't wait to put the ornaments on.

Bridger didn't want to pose for any pictures for me, so this is the best I could get, his up-close face, and his feet...

Saxon took this picture of Dalton's grumpy face.  I think its funny...
My Santa Baby who was not all that thrilled about me dolling him up...


Me having fun with my 3 cute boys...





It's a battle to try and get them to pose for pictures, so I'm pretty impressed that we got these...
So now we are officially decorated for Christmas and counting down.
I'm not in a hurry because I still have a lot to do, but my kids can't wait and their excitement is contagious!

2 comments:

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

Love these pics and love these boys!!! So cute!

grammie cathy said...

i love christmas and i love the boys helping you decorate..they are so cute and even when they dont cooperate they are cute....