Saturday, January 15, 2011

4 months

Well, I have been really behind on blogging.
Not because we haven't been doing anything,
but because we've been so busy!
Three has really kept us busy all the time!

Baby Dalton was officially 4 months on the 9th.
I just can't get enough of this cute guy!
He is giggly, wiggly, and happy almost all of the time.
He loves to coo and babble and LOVES attention.
So far, he's been easy going and sweet for me all the time.
We're working on sleeping through the night and I think he's finally catching on.
I know better than to think that the "easy going" part will last, but I'm enjoying it while it does.  I'm sure the big boys will teach him everything he needs to know soon enough.
At his 4 month check up he was:
15 lbs. 11 oz.  - 65%
25.75 inches - 78%
his head is 16 inches - 12%
The doctor said it was so fun to see Dalton that day because the rest of his day had been uncooperative 18 month olds and it was fun to get a happy 4 or 6 month old mixed in.

We love you baby Dalton!

2 comments:

Brooke Butler said...

He is so so so cute! I can't get enough of these pictures. I miss you all too much <3

grammie said...

dalton baby you are soooo adorable and grammie just wants to kiss you and cuddle you all over, i miss you soooo much..come visit grammie!