Friday, January 7, 2011

First Haircut

I finally got around to trimming Dalton's hair the other day.
He's been needing it for about a month.
He is in between baby hair and real hair, so some of it is growing out with blond roots and dark ends, and other parts are all falling out.  Every time I run my hands through his hair, a bunch falls out.  So, I sat him on the sink in his Bumbo chair and fixed his hair.  It doesn't look any different in the pictures, but it looks better in real life.  In fact, it's starting to grow faster, so I might need to do it again soon :)

Before:
After:
I love this little guy!!!

4 comments:

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

aaawwww he looks so big sitting in his chair :)

Meg said...

Cutest little guy ever :)

Roy and Jenna Stephenson said...

You did a great job, my dear! Gp and I can't believe how quickly Dalton is growing and changing. You and Nate certainly 'bring forth' incredible sons. Our Love to each one of you!!

grammie cathy said...

oh baby dalton gregor is getting so big sitting there getting a haircut! wow he is getting his own personality and look now, i miss the boys soooo much.