Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Ideas

I've been trying to come up with ideas for Christmas Eve this year.
Mike and I found this picture and thought it was fun :)
This is Mike and I, as Mary and Joseph, on Christmas Eve.

I also just had a HUGE baking day with Joy and Megan.
We tried Steve's Meghan's toffee recipe and it was so good!
We also made a million cookies and a million oreo truffles.
Nate and the boys are going out tonight to deliver them to our neighbors :)
Up next...
planning and shopping for Christmas Eve dinner.
Sigh...every time I think that I'm done having to go to the store...I think of something else...

Funny story:
Saxon was supposed to be playing with Wrigley and Morley while we baked.
All of the sudden he yells:
"Megan!  We've got a problem here!!  They're about to touch the ornaments!...Nevermind...they already got them..."
It was cute!
The girls were really good and the boys loved having them over.

No comments: