Friday, December 30, 2011

Tub Time

Last night, I put all of the kids in the bath together and then dropped in a couple of drops of lemon oil because Bridger has had a runny nose.  Bridger said, "Will that kill all the sickie bugs?"  I said yes, and then he dunked his whole face in the water to make sure to kill all of the "bugs".
Saxon wanted to make sure that he didn't get any "sickie bugs" so he dunked his whole face too.
Not to be outdone, Dalton dunked his whole face.
We all started cheering for our funny little guy!
He liked our cheering so much that he started cheering for himself.
Then we cheered some more because his clapping was so cute!
Then Saxon told him to do a high 5, and he did.
And we cheered some more!
Then Saxon told everyone to "swim like Shark Boy!"
So everyone flipped over onto their bellies and started kicking their legs.
My bathroom was drenched, but we all cheered!
Since Dalton was on a role (doing everything that Saxon said), Saxon told him to say "Thank You" in sign language.
He did!!!  That was a first and of course...we cheered.
Then Saxon told him to do "Please" in sign language.
And he did!  Another first!  More cheering!
We tried to get him to say "more", but he shook his head no on that one.
He must have been worn out from all of the performing :)

I wish I had the whole thing on video...they are so funny!
My three little munchkins!
Bridger...who can hold his breath forever!
I'm putting this kid in competitive swimming as soon as he's old enough.
Saxon...the ring leader.
He has everyone following everything he does.
His brothers follow his every move, and so do his friends at school.
We have lots of talks about "being a good example" because he has the kind of personality that makes people follow.  I want to make sure the he knows how important it is that he set a good example since everyone will be following.
Best buddies:
Dalton loves his Saxy lately!
He wants to copy everything he does...
And my baby cakes who won't smile for the camera...
But he'll clap...
Yay!  He's so dang cute!!!
I love these guys!  My stomach hurts from laughing so hard at them all night :)

No comments: