Wednesday, June 13, 2012

St. George Weekend - the hotel

For Memorial Day Weekend, we went down to St. George.
We went once a few years ago, and had so much fun, that we were dying to do it again!
We stayed at this amazing condo that was a Groupon deal that Mike found.
Seriously gorgeous!  I wanted to spend the whole first day admiring it.
My kids loved that it had two bunk beds so they each got a top bunk.
If you ask them what their favorite part of the trip was...they will say "the hotel and the bunk beds and the pool."  We wouldn't have ever had to leave and they would have loved every minute of it!
Bridger trying out his bed to make sure it was comfy:

Saxon felt like posing on his bed:


Dalton climbed right out of his pack and play and claimed the bottom bunk:
A close second to the amazing bunk beds?
The master bathroom!
Everyone (Me, Nate, the kids, and Mike) all shared the one bathroom because it was too amazing to pass up.  I don't think anyone ever used the other bathroom all weekend.
The kids took a bath in the jetted tub every night.
Then, just for fun, took a shower after.
Every moment that we were at the hotel, they were running between the bunk beds and the bathroom.


It was really windy while we were there, so we went out to eat, and then back to the hotel to just enjoy it for a while.  Mike too a bubble bath every night in the amazing tub  while Nate and I watched the Vampire Diaries season 1 (thanks Andi).  So. Much. Fun.  I didn't realize how much I needed a break until I was there.  It was so rejuvenating to not have to think about painting signs, or thinking of blog posts, or answering my phone of my emails.  To make our vacation extra indulgent, we got Sweet Tooth Fairy twice, and Nielson's twice.  Yum!

No comments: