Tuesday, June 12, 2012

T-ball, Swimming, Soccer

We had the busiest week ever last week!
We had swimming lessons in the morning, soccer camp in the afternoon, and t-ball in the evening.  I was exhausted at the end of every day and so were the boys.  It was fun but I'm glad it's over.

This year Bridger is playing t-ball too.
I think he liked it.
He fought us on playing soccer last year, but he was really excited to get out there and hit the ball.  They never had an practices though so he was a little confused about the rules.  When everyone yells "run!"  he wasn't quite sure where to go.
He's getting the hang of it though...

Saxon's actually a little bored in t-ball because its too easy.
He needs more of a challenge.
I thought about signing him up for coach pitch, but I wanted him and Bridger to be on the same team this year.
(Saxon)

(Saxon)

(Bridger)

The boys were so excited to start swimming lessons again!
Saxon jumped right in with is class, but Bridger was a little hesitant.
He didn't want to get in and he growled at his teacher.
Finally I just handed him to her in the water and I walked away and he did just fine.
But every day he refused to get in, he growls, and once she dunks him, he's fine.

This year we signed Saxon up for BYU Soccer Camp.
It was really cool!
I mostly wanted to do it because as long as we live so close to BYU, I want to take advantage of the things that they offer.
They have the current Men's and Women's teams coaching and the women's team head coach supervising.  Saxon's friend Noah signed up with him and they went together everyday.
Saxon and Noah:
They named their team the "Fireballs."
Saxon and his coach Jake.
Saxon really loved soccer camp.  It wasn't too long, they got a popsicle break every day, and the coaches were awesome!


T-ball Game #2:

Now, this week starts summer reading :)
I think we are going to be busy every day all summer!
We love summertime and it's going to go by way too fast...

No comments: