Monday, July 9, 2012

Balloon Launch

Every year I think it would be cool to go to the Provo Balloon Launch.
But...you have to be there at 6 a.m., and I never want to get up early enough to go.
But this year, Kasen was in town and he wanted to go, so we all got up early to get there.

I was amazing! 
I wasn't sure at first because it got started late, but once the balloons started filling up, it really was stunning!

The sunrise over the mountains:


Jeff and Meg came so the boys got to play with their cousins :)
The LOVE the girls.
The girls looked so cute too, all dolled up at 6 a.m.
My boys were still in their jammies LOL.









The boys favorite balloons were the piggy bank, and Smokey the Bear.



Kasen's favorite balloon was the 150 foot tall Coke bottle :)



We loved it!
We'll probably go every year that we are in town for it.

No comments: