Friday, July 27, 2012

Wakeboarding

Every day at Shaver, everyone went wakeboarding.
Every time, Saxon would beg to go.
But by the time all of the big kids had their turn, it was time to go back.
 Finally on the last day, he got a chance to try wakeboarding.
 
(Nate)

However, he was very upset about having to use the pink board.
It was Brookie's old board and it was the smallest board we had.
Kasen and Wyatt got in the water with him to help him.
He got up for a second and then he fell.
After a handful of tries, he decided to kneeboard instead.
I was so proud of him for getting out there and trying.
I remember trying to learn to ski...it was awful.
I hated trying and falling and trying and falling over and over while the boat has to keep circling around.
When I finally got up on one ski for the first time, I was so relieved, that I quit.
I could officially say I did it and I never wanted to do it again.
I never did try it again until Mike and Jeff introduced me to the sally rope in Chicago.
Now I ski every summer, but never without sally.

No comments: