Friday, July 6, 2012

Utah Lake

 On Saturday, Mike took us out on his boat.
It was so much fun!!!
The weather was HOT, the water was WARM, and there wasn't any wind.
And if you're wondering what the haze is in all the pictures, it was really smokey from all the fires.

We swam all over...
 Enjoyed riding on the boat...
 Baby loved it!
Not that you can tell by this goofy face, but he giggled the whole time the boat was moving.
 Kasen wakeboarded...

 Nate wakeboarded...
 And I skied but no one took any pictures.
I was so relieved because I haven't skied in years and I've been sick so I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get up.  But, I did get up and it was so much fun.  Once I was skiing, it felt like I was getting blow dried from all of the hot dry air blowing at me :)
So. Much. Fun.

And...Saxon wakeboarded!!!
My big guy!
He wasn't afraid at all and even wanted to go first.
 He looked so cute out there and he was so brave!
 He tried it about 5 times and got better each time and then almost got up...
 He was so close...
 But then he got tired and decided to take a break.
He'll try it again next time :)
 I even wore my 4th of July bikini for the occasion LOL.
Me and my mom and Brooke have matching ones that we were going to wear at Shaver on the 4th just for fun, but we're not going to Shaver on the 4th this year.  So, I wanted to make sure I got to wear it at least once :)
 The little boys got so worn out in the sun all day that they both crashed.

 At the end we all went tubing.
Once we were done on the lake, we went to Mike's house to clean up and then went to Chilis for dinner because we wanted to see Saxon's teacher Ms. Nettie (she works there).
We waited a while for a table in her section and then at a TON!
It was so good though and so fun to see Nettie.
Saxon and Bridger were in heaven because they love her!
Such a fun day!

No comments: