Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Strawberry Days - Carnival

During Strawberry Days, we also went to the fair.
Mike bought the boys wristbands so they could go on as many rides as they wanted.
I got stuck having to go on a few also because Bridger wasn't always tall enough.

The longest ride of the day was the ferris wheel.
We were the first ones on, but the last ones off.
I think we were on it for over a half hour...
Saxon rode with another kid so that I could ride with the little ones.
Me and my cute boys:

Bubs:
Baby cakes:
Saxon:
The boys loved all of the rides!
Saxon's favorite was the spin-out one.
I had to go on it the first time with them and once was enough for me.
Saxon wanted to go over and over and over again because he wanted to try to climb up the wall while it was spinning.
I made him go on the zipper with me (I thought he would love it).
He didn't.  He cried.
But it was kind of a fake/forced cry because he wanted to go on the spin ride again.
By the time we left, we were exhausted!
It was almost 100 degrees out, but the kids loved every minute of it!

No comments: