Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bees vs. Cubs

Last night we went to the baseball game:
Salt Lake Bees vs. Iowa Cubs.
We dressed up to support the (Iowa?) Cubs.
This is Saxon showing me his hotdog...
Bridger even ate some.
All of us at the game.
My kids refused to smile.

The Cubs won,
so...finally a smile from Saxon!

My giggly baby...
You can see his top teeth starting to come through.

These are some pictures that Saxon took.
He has pretty good aim!

While we were there, we noticed several people wearing LA Angels stuff. There were people wearing Bee's stuff, and we were wearing Cubs stuff, so we just figured that everyone dressed for their favorite team. On the way out, we saw a banner saying that the Bee's are the Angel's minor league team. Ha ha, that explains all of the Angel's stuff we saw :)
Anyway, it was a really fun night!
Thanks Mike!!!

3 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

We went to a bee's game once and I though the same thing about the angels stuff everyone was wearing I later also learned they were the angels minor league team..in UTAH how weird!!! anyway...glad you had fun...my little guys are getting so big it kills me! July is too far away I want to see you all NOW! :(

Angela said...

How fun! I'm glad you all had a good time! I can't believe how big Bridger is getting!

lori and clark remington said...

Mike seems to spoil you! Lucky you! The game looked like it was fun. I love baseball games. Saxon is a really good photographer, he needs his own camera!