Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Thief...

I made chocolate-dipped strawberries for Nate yesterday while he was at work.
I was taking care of Bridger and it dawned on me that Saxon was far too quiet.
Then I noticed strawberry stems all over the floor.
I came around the corner to find this...
This little thief had managed to eat 8 of Nate's 12 chocolate-dipped strawberries, and covered himself, my counters, and my floors, in chocolate.
The little thief also got into my Mother's Day See's Candy and helped himself to several of those as well.
Nothing is safe in our house...
Then, there's this little man.
I was making Nachos for dinner for us and Mike.
Bubby was begging for food while I was cutting everything up.
So I gave him some avocado to see if he liked it.
He loved it!!!
He fussed and fussed until I would give him more avocado.

Before I realized it, he had eaten more than half of the avocado I had cut up.
During dinner he talked Nate out of most of the remaining avocado.
He's a tricky one...
It's hard to resist those big blue eyes!

2 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

Saxon loves strawberries...and chocolate for that matter!!! And i agree...you can't resist those big blue eyes! I am on count down mode til i get to see them agian...I miss them SO much!

lori and clark remington said...

Your kids are so funny...the adventure never ends...just smile!