Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Path of Destruction

Saxon seems to have a talent for carving out a path of destruction in everything he does. Here's what he has been up to in just the last few hours:
-He dressed himself in too big basketballs shorts, a rash guard, and a beanie and followed me to my friend Rachel's house.
-Rachel and I were picking out a garden, and while he followed us, he pulled up all of the flags that the plumbing company had put out marking different things.
-He helped himself to a piece of cake and ate it in my living room. There were cake crumbs stuck to the TV (I have no idea what was going on there).
-He stripped down and peed off the balcony.
-He shredded my paper towels all over the living room and then threw them off the balcony when I told him to clean up.
-He threw the rest of his cake off the balcony and now we have ants.
-He filled up his shampoo bottle with the new toothpaste that we bought him.
-I was filling up the bath and told him to get in. Instead, he took off his clothes and threw them in the bath and ran away laughing.
-He un-made all of the beds this morning right after I made them.
-He built a "temple" with all of the pillows in my house.
-I got out of the shower to find him sitting on my dresser emptying my jewelry box.
-He tried swinging from the string on the blinds and just about snapped it off.
-He tries to "fly" by jumping off the arms of my couches.

That was just last night and this morning...We can hardly keep up!

5 comments:

lori and clark remington said...

Sounds like my puppy Isabella! Sometimes I don't feel like laughing about all of her little mishaps, but I try to anyway....I seem to love her to much!

Brittany and Johnse said...

i LOVE love LOVE it! he is so funny...i know you are probably not laughing but we are! we miss him!

Amber said...

So funny. He is a perfect "little boy". Van will be following in his footsteps shortly and we wouldn't have it any other way.

janalee said...

I think you have a wonderful sense of humor about his messes!

Angela said...

Wow...you are such a good and patient mom...I'm pretty sure I'm not that patient!