Sunday, May 3, 2009

Brookie's Prom

I thought I'd post some pictures of Brooke at Prom
because I can't believe she is old enough to go,
and I can't believe how GORGEOUS she looked!
The first Prom (Friday night) was at the
Gene Autry Museum.

This is Brooke and her friend Emalee.
Brookie did her own hair and made her own headband.
So cute...I want one!

This was my first attempt at copying pictures...
they turned out small?

This is Brooke at Valencia's Prom at
The Ronald Reagan Library.
I can't get over how beautiful she is!
She looks like a picture out of a magazine.
I love you Brookie!
I'm so glad you had a good time, I wish we could have been there.
When you come out here this summer,
you definitely have to be my personal stylist.
You're so creative and daring and original!
I could use some Brookie influence :)

3 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

WOW Brookie looked so beautiful! She is gorgeous! She asked me to do her hair and makeup but I was out of town...BUT i don't know why she asked she did AMAZING on her own! Hope you had fun Brookie we LOVE you!

lori and clark remington said...

Brooke looks so beautiful..thanks for sharing the pictures!

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

cait you need to add my new site to your blog list.... :)