Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hello Gorgeous.

Saxon's new way of getting out of trouble:
Every time I am about to put him in his bedroom for the rest of his life, he tells me,
"Hello Gorgeous!"
I can't seem to be quite as mad when I'm laughing at him.



Saxon and I made yummy chocolate cupcakes today.
After sampling the finished product, he wanted me to "take a picture and blog about it."
He loves seeing pictures of himself :)
The last picture is his "sad face."
He told me to take a picture of his sad face and put it on the blog.
I'm not sure why, but I did it anyway :)

4 comments:

Heather Strong said...

Your kids are so cute. Bridger reminds me of Emmett - a tornado that destroys everything he can get his hands on!

Amber said...

Sometimes kids are just too cute to be mad at... it is a defense mechanism :P

Brittany and Johnse said...

he's such a ham!! I love it!

grammie cathy said...

i could never be mad at that face and so i know you are in for big trouble later, he will get away with lots and just smile and call you georgous....