Friday, June 18, 2010

"The Boys"

Brittany's boys are in town for the summer,
which means,
my boys have playmates again!!! :)

On Thursday after swimming lessons, we met Brittany, Johnse, and "the boys" at the pool so that my 2 (soon to be 3) boys could hang out with her 3 boys.


Here's our beach babes:
Brittany & Johnse ordered pizza and soda and Britt brought juice and snacks.
My boys thought it was a party!


My cool little dude in Eliot's hat:

Today, we met Britt and the boys at the mall to get pretzel bites and walk around.
The big boys even helped watch my little boys so that Britt and I could get some things done.
We can't wait to get together again next week for another play date :)

Just for the record...
-Bridger: he now says "that's cool!" whenever he likes something. He won't say it if I ask him to, only if he feel inspired by something. Lately he has been inspired by his new "rock star" hair cut and "How to Train Your Dragon" jammies.
-Saxon: My little charmer. He tells me all the time "Aww Mom...you're such a sweet girl!" or "love you babe!" or "love you to the moon and back" (and then he winks and gives me the "thumbs up"). He sure knows how to win me over.

1 comment:

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

we had SO much fun with you...BOTH days!! And "the boys" love your boys so much!! I can't wait for a summer filled with pool days!!!