Saturday, June 12, 2010

MAD Tea Party!

My Dad sent the new Alice in Wonderland in the mail the other day, and my kids are so excited!
Saxon decided that we needed to have a MAD Tea PaRtY...

So, after swimming lessons, we did.

He was very specific about how he wanted his tea party.
He wanted cake that would make you BIG and drinks that would make you SMALL.
He assigned all of us a character...
Me: Red Queen, Nate: Mad Hatter, Saxon: Mad Hare, Bridger: Mouse:





We had a TON of "cakes" so I let the boys decorate their own.
You might not be able to tell amidst the mounds of sprinkles, but one plate has "Saxon" shaped cookies and the other has "Bridger" shaped cookies:



Saxon even had to include the part where the mouse yells "DUCK" and starts throwing food.
Yeah...I have quite a clean up to do after this mad tea party.
My little guys are so funny!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

What an awesome mom you are! It motivates me to get off my butt and do more with Max.

The life of MeMe said...

What a good mom! You are so fun.

Smile said...

wow, can you just share some of those creative juices?? ps- i love your playlist, sometimes i just leave your blog up for hours listening to the music....

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

I wish I could have been there :( stupid work!! lol. We will have to do it again one day...OUTDOOR edition ;)