Monday, June 28, 2010

Week with Pops

My Dad, Deanna, and Nathan came into town last week for BYU Basketball Camp.
While Nathan was at practice, my Dad took the boys to the Bean Museum, aka "Pops Favorite Museum" and to the Museum of Paleontology. We had never been there before and it was really cool! My kids ran around checking out the dinosaurs and begging for money to put in the dinosaur donation box. Afterward, Pops got us some really yummy cupcakes from a new dessert place in Orem and let the boys show him around the garden.
That night, we went to the Marriott Center to watch Nathan play. The boys made sure to embarrass him by screaming "Go Uncle Nathan" as loud as they could and running around everywhere. (more pictures of the games coming...)


This is Saxon all snuggled up with Uncle Nathan:
The boys got used to having everyone around and now they really miss them...

My Dad has more pictures from Basketball Camp Week, so I'll post more when I get them...

1 comment:

Brooke Butler said...

wow! Nathan looks soo grown up!
and I just looove Bridgers hair(: He is such a little stud muffin! I can't wait to see you guys!!!