Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4th of July

We just got back from our trip to Shaver Lake and I have a million cute pictures to post.
We went camping, boating, swimming, hiking, fishing, playing, and just visiting.
It was so much fun!!!
I'm going to start with the highlight of our trip...the 4th of July.

This year we spent the 4th of July with my mom at Shaver Lake.
Smokey the Bear came by in the morning reminding everyone to be safe...

After a day of playing on the beach, we showered the kids on the back of the boat and got them dressed in their 4th of July shirts.

My mom and Gregg squeezed everyone on the boat so we could all go out and see fireworks over the water. Saxy insisted on wearing Aunt Brookie's life-jacket.


There were so many boats on the water. It was so cool to look at.
Bridger fell asleep, but Saxon watched the whole show.

We had so much fun! I can't wait to post the rest of the pictures from our trip :)

ps: This is for Grammie...Saxon wakes up every morning, looks around, and starts to cry that he isn't at Grammie's house. He keeps telling me that he just wants to live at Grammie's house now. He had so much fun and is so sad that it's over. We'll have to plan another trip after Humpty Dumpty is born so he can spend more time at Grammies :)

1 comment:

Brooke Butler said...

I was gonna say you guys should just move down here but then I remembered that I'm moving up there(: haha I love you guys and can't wait to see you in a month!! <3