Thursday, July 29, 2010

Slide Day

Today was the last day of swimming lessons, which means...SLIDE DAY!
The kids did so well in swimming lessons this time around!
Bridger LOVED his 2 teachers and got to go down the slide with Andrea a bunch of times.
After class was over, I had Bridger give his teachers a thank you gift and say goodbye.
They asked me how old he is because they've all been wondering (you're supposed to be 3).
I told them that he was only 1 and they laughed and said that he did really well for a 1 year old :) Good job Bridger!

Saxon got to go down the slide with his teacher (Joe) and then with another teacher also.
Slide Day is what makes swimming lessons worth it for Saxon.
He LOVES the slide!
One of these days I need to just take him during public swim hours so Nate can take him down the slide a million times.

Bottom left: Bridger leading the "alligator" game for his class :)
Bottom right: Saxon practicing "swimming 5 body lengths" to his teacher.

Both boys and their certificates:

We're sad that its over...we can't wait until next year!
My boys are little fishies!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Cool! The slides look like so much fun.

Meg said...

Looks like fun! I miss you guys. It feels like I haven't seen you in SO long!