Monday, July 19, 2010

Family at Shaver Lake

The best part about Shaver Lake is spending time with family.
This was our group this year:
Mom, me, Gregg, Nate, Megan, Jenna, Grandpa, Tim, Janet, Scott, Sarah, Cailey, Rick, Lori, Weston, Dallas, Cole, Bridger, Chloe, Sadie, Saxon, & Kasen.

The kids:
Kasen, Cole, Cailey, Bridger, Chloe, Saxon, and Sadie (we're just missing Dallas).

Me and my Mom with Grandpa and Jenna:
(30 weeks pregnant with Baby 3)


Grandpa Roy playing monster truck races with Saxon...
I love this picture!

This is the afternoon we spent at Stevenson Cove at the jumping rock.
Kasen and Cailey at the top...thinking about it...

Cailey jumped first...she's fearless!

Next Grandpa Roy did it, and then my mom...

Last was Gregg and Kasen...

My mom skiing and Kasen on the jimmy jam...

I love this picture!
It should have been in the 4th of July post, but I didn't get it until after and I still wanted to post it. I have to laugh every time I see it! Look at those big blue eyes!!!


2 comments:

ambyr said...

yall have a lot of fun!!! all the time!!!! bet your boys love it.
btw...you look so amazing to be 30 weeks!!!!!!!!

Heather Strong said...

Oh my gosh your bathing suit is so cute! And you just look so cute. I am so happy that I will not be far into my pregnancy while you are, or else I wouldn't be able to hang out with you :). We should definitely get together again! I had a lot of fun talking to you and your boys are my favorite out of the great-grandkids. They are so fun.