Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Swimming: Round 2

Last week and this week was Round 2 of swimming lessons.
I told the kids that I wanted to take some pictures today, so Saxon got out my camera and took pictures of all of us. :) He actually got Bridger to smile, which was impressive. He took about 100 self portraits of himself so here are a few:




Here's a cute one I got of the two of them right before swimming lessons started...




Bridger is doing preschool level again. I don't think he is actually old enough for group lesson, but they let us enroll him anyway. Luckily, he got the same 2 teachers as last time, and we LOVED them! They were so good with him. This time, it's only 2 kids and 2 teachers. Sometimes the little girl in Bridger's class doesn't come, and then it is 2 teachers, and one Bridger. It is so fun to watch!
Here he is practicing his skills:


Saxon is in level 2 again because there were a few skills that he needed to work on a little bit more. Brookie recommended that we put him in the same level until he is really comfortable with all of the skills. It turned out to be really good advice. Saxon is much more confident this time around and can even swim a little on his own.
Here he is practicing his back stroke and his big kicks:


Today was test day, which means that tomorrow is SLIDE DAY!
Saxon is SO excited! He can't wait to go down the big slide again.
Hopefully I'll get some good pictures.
They have both done such a good job in swimming lessons.
I'm so proud of them!!!!

1 comment:

Brooke Butler said...

YAY! I'm sooo glad they are doing better(: I miss those little goobers, cant wait to see you buys in a few weeks!