Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bridger turns 2!

JULY 31, 2010
My sweet Bridger turns 2 today!
I can't believe he is getting so big!!!
We're not having his party until Monday, but we'll do something fun today also.
I love you Bridger!

My friend Rachel took the picture of Bridger for me. Bridger was wild! Saxon and Bridger both love Rachel's little girl, Vienna, so they were too excited. Luckily Rachel was able to catch a few cute action shots of Bridger since he wouldn't sit still for anything.
Thank you so much Rachel!

A friend of Brittany's made these awesome invites for his party for us!
I didn't really know what I wanted, so the only input I gave her was "jungle book", and she was able to come up with this darling invite:
I LOVE it! Being 8 months pregnant, and exhausted all of the time, it was such a relief not to have to stress about cutting and scrapbooking and all that.
Thank you so much Nina!!!
Check out her etsy shop at
www.yourmemoriescaptured.etsy.com


July 31, 2009
This is Bridger last year...
My baby turned one!
I love this little guy!
He is busy, busy, busy and always keeps us on our toes...


July 31, 2008
My sweet Bridger was born.
I remember going to the hospital and being so excited for baby #2.
We all laughed at his crazy hair and I loved every minute of my one on one time in the hospital with him. He was such a good baby too. We felt so lucky and so blessed!
This picture was taken the day after we got out of the hospital.
Thanks Brittany!!!
We love our sweet Bridger so much!
He is so funny and full of personality. He loves his big brother and tries to copy everything he does. He's a smarty pants too. We're trying to get him away from his bottle, so when he's tired, he brings me the whole gallon of milk and starts doing sign language for "please." We call him "bubby" all of the time because that is what Saxon called him when we brought him home from the hospital. Now that Gregor is living with us, he calls him "Bubalicious" and now everyone calls him that too. He did awesome in swimming lessons even though he was 2 years too young :) He loves snuggling in our bed and sneaks in in the middle of the night. He loves to to run and be active and crazy and he keeps picking green tomatoes out of my garden and bringing them to me. He loves animals, esp. hippos, and is picky about what clothes he will willingly wear. It has to have something he likes on the front (an animal, superhero, sports, etc.) If I tell him that I want to nibble on him he'll lean into me and let me nibble on his chubby cheeks. He's finally starting to say a few more words and I love hearing it. Every time he hears the garage open he goes running to the stairs yelling "Da-Da!" I could go on and on. I just can't get enough of my Bridger. I love him SO MUCH!
Happy 2nd Birthday Bridger!!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday, Bridger! I can't believe how grown up your boys are getting

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

Happy Birthday Bridger boy!! we love you soo soooo sooooo much! I can't believe you are TWO already - I still remember the day you were born! i'll never forget it! I love you bud and can't wait for your party on Monday! ;)

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Bridger!! I can't believe how fast it has gone!! Wish we could come for the party on Monday! We are talking about coming for Humpty Dumpty's baby blessing though...so let us know!! Miss you guys!!

Heather Strong said...

Happy birthday Bridger! I feel like he just turned one. Holy cow time goes by so fast!

grammie cathy said...

happy birthday my sweet grandson bridger i love you sooo much and i am so sorry to miss your birthday...Happy Birthday to you, we love you and miss you...you are such a cute big boy now..