Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Busy Boys...

Along with planning weddings and birthday parties and family gatherings, we still have had to find time to get ready for baby 3. One of the things on my "to do before the baby" list was to re-finish our kitchen table again. Nate worked a couple of nights in a row (which meant he had the mornings off) and decided to take care of the table for me. I was so happy! I've been meaning to get it done (I don't mind re-finishing furniture myself) but the thought of taking on such a big project 8 1/2 months pregnant was exhausting just to think about. So, Nate took care of it, and Saxon helped:

While Saxon was helping Nate, and I was scrubbing the floors (taking advantage of the table being gone), Bridger was being busy.
I walked around the corner and found him going face first into his left-over birthday cake.
He was so proud of himself. He thought he was being so smart!




My boys are so funny!
They keep me laughing all of the time.
I can't wait to have another :)
My friend Holly found a quote online for me once that said,
"Little boys are so much fun, we thought we'd have another one!"
I guess that fits us.
Our boys are so much fun that Heavenly Father must think that we would love to have lots of them.

No comments: