Saturday, September 25, 2010

Soccer Games 6, 7, & 8

Saxon's soccer picture:
Soccer Game #6
Saxon had a soccer game while I was still in the hospital.
My mom and Britt & Johnse took him and Nate met them there.
He LOVED having his fan club there.
My mom said that every time he would run past them, he would smile and give them a "thumbs-up" for the camera :)




Soccer Game #7
For Saxon's 7th soccer game, Nate took him and I stayed home with the baby.
Saxon didn't want to go since me and Dalton were staying home.
We made him go even though he said he was just going to sit on the side the whole time.
Of course when a cute girl on his team asked him to come and play, he agreed.
He played goalie for the first time and Nate said it was cute...
Sometimes he would stop all of the balls, sometimes he would be daydreaming :)






Soccer Game #8
(the last game of the season)

Dalton came to watch...
 
 This is what happens when I say "Smile Bridger!"...

 That's the end of soccer season.  It was really fun, but I think Saxon is ready to just concentrate on preschool.  He looked so little and cute out there, but he wasn't really that into it.  Maybe next year :)

1 comment:

grammie cathy said...

it was so great to be at saxons soccor game and he is so cute when he stops and poses for my pictures.He is definately the cutest kid on the field...