Thursday, September 23, 2010

Visit from Grandma & Grandpa

Grandma and Grandpa Sonnenberg were finally able to make it down to see Dalton. It was so fun to visit with them and takes some pictures. Grandma told me some stories about her family and is going to help me put together a binder of genealogy and stories from the Dalton side of the family. I'm so excited for it. I'm going to give it to Dalton when he's older.
This is the best we could do for a group picture. My big boys were too busy trying to get Grandma and Grandpa's attention to want to pose for a picture. Grandpa took a bunch of pictures on his blackberry. Can you believe that Grandpa has a fancier phone than me and knows how to work it better than I know how to work mine? He can call, email, text, take pictures, everything. It's impressive :)

3 comments:

John & Joyce Sonnenberg said...

That Dalton fits right in with that beautiful family. But where did the dark hair come from? We tell everyone that this boy really is handsome and when his older brothers come into the picture we tell them the same thing. And Nate knows how beautiful that Caitlin is, regardless where or what time of the day it is.
She was voted the Queen in Simi Valley and it shows. Love you all.Gdm and Gpa.

Nicole M said...

He sure is a beautiful little baby, Caitlin. I hope everything goes well with Dalton...we'll continue to pray for him and your family. Love you guys.

grammie cathy said...

great photo and i know how active your boys are...its almot impossible to get them to sit still these days..