Friday, March 25, 2011

always busy...

We've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to post anything.
My mom was in town for a week, then my Grandma Beth was in town for a week, now my Dad is in town.  It has been SO FUN but really busy!

This is the edible arrangement that my Dad sent us for our anniversary.
My kids went crazy over it!
Somehow fruit is cooler when it's on a stick...
Nate snapped these next couple of pictures:

Saxon offered to help with Dalton in the bath so Nate could grab towels.
He loves being the BIG helper.
Sometimes he "helps" too much and we have to be careful.
On St. Patrick's Day, he grabbed Dalton by the arms and dragged him into the kitchen because he said it wasn't nice of us to leave Dalton out of St. Patrick's Day dinner.  He's so thoughtful :)  He always tells me "if anything happens, I'm in charge."
Speaking of Dalton...
He is getting so big!  9 months of pregnancy takes forever, but 9 months of baby time flies by!  He's already 6 months old and I feel like I just had him.  He can sit and scoot.  It's not a full on crawl, but he can get wherever he wants and get a hold of anything.  He now realizes what food is and is always trying to grab everything off of the table.  He likes baby food alright, but he LOVES yogurt.  I go through a lot of yogurt now.  And he babbles.  I love listening to him use his voice!  He is my smiley, happy, angel baby all day long.  Nights are a whole other story...I think my angel baby turns into a gremlin when the sun goes down :)

Of course we can't leave out Bubs!
He is SO FUNNY!
Everyday he says the most hilarious things, I wish I had been writing them all down.  But it's not just what he says, it's also the way he says it.  He just keeps everyone laughing all day long!  Even Saxon's preschool teacher loves him.  She lets him come in and check things out and sometimes even get a treat.
Last night we watched the BYU game with Ryan.
It was such a fun game to watch (although it would have been better if they had won).
Saxon was running around the house pretending to be Jimmer and Bridger was pretending to be "BYU."  Saxon kept making him cry by saying "you're not BYU, you're Florida!"  Then Bridger would wail and say "Saxy keep teasin' me!  He callin' me Florida!  I BYU!"  He's such a tease.  I had to keep reassuring Bridger that he could be BYU too.
I had to keep texting my Dad the updates because he was at a family dinner and they did not have the game on :)

No comments: