Friday, March 4, 2011

February Art

Here is some of Saxon's artwork for February:
They learned about Groundhog's Day...
Having a healthy heart...
Valentine's Day...
The poem on the left says,
"5 little Valentine's were having a race.
The first one was all covered in lace.
The second one had a funny face.
The third one said 'I love you!'
The fourth one said 'I do too!'
The fifth one was sly as a fox,
He ran the fastest to your Valentine's box!"

The poem on the right says,
"A piece of me I give to you,
I painted the heart to say, 'I love you!'
The heart is you, the hands are me,
To show our love is the best there can be.
I hope you will save it and look back someday,
At the heart I made for you on this special day!"
They learned about President's Day...

And how to take care of their teeth...

Happy February!

No comments: