Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fotofly - Bridger

Bridger's photo shoot was definitely the most work.
The photographer told me that he hopes that I like them because it was absolutely exhausting for him :)
He had me hide behind something while he was shooting so he could get the kids' attention without them trying to look at me.
During Bridger's turn, I kept hearing him yell "Good!  Good character shot!"
I thought it was going well until Brittany started laughing and said,
" 'Character shot' must be code for Bridger totally doing his own thing because that's what's happening."
It turns out that he did get some good ones of Bridger, but included the "character shots" for me too, and I love them!
They show my little firecracker's personality...








1 comment:

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

LOVE the red tongue...and green....still not sure where the green came from though...hhhmm

love this busy body!! xoxox