Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A week with Grammie...

My mom was in town for a week in the beginning of March.
It was so fun to spend time with her, and we were so busy the whole time, that we hardly took any pictures.  But, here are a few that we did get:

Left:  Uncle Gregor singing the Lion King song to Baby Gregor.  He's done it for all of my kids when they were born, but I didn't get a picture with him and Dalton yet.
Right:  My mom and baby cakes right before church.  Saxon gave his very first talk in Primary on "The Prophet speaks by revelation".  He did such a good job!
Bottom Right:  Joy made these awesome cupcakes on Sunday.  We couldn't keep my kids away from them.  They LOVED them!  Aren't they cute?

1 comment:

grammie said...

i love my cute grandsons and i will always be grateful for all the hugs and kisses they gave grammie..