Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Visit me on Etsy!

I've decided to start an Etsy shop!

cait + create

I've been toying with the idea for a while, but with a little help from Brittany, Heather, and Holly, I've finally got a few things listed.  It's a work in progress, but hopefully soon my shop will be full :)

Check out my Etsy shop and my Blog!

And in case you're wondering why I'm doing this...

I REALLY need a minivan :)
ha ha...
We're pretty squashed in our little car so all of this goes to our "minivan fund." 
I have to keep reminding myself (and Nate) during our late night painting (me) and woodcutting (Nate) sessions, that life would be so much easier with a little more room to breathe.


And speaking of a little more room to breathe...once we can afford a minivan, we're starting the
"house with a backyard" 
fund.  My kids like to call it the
"house with a backyard and a dog
fund.
We'll have to see about that...

2 comments:

Brooke Butler said...

I love it!! I'm sorry I was absolutely no help with deciding on a name but it's perfecto! And I'm with the kids on this one, a dog would be lovely :) more poop to clean!

Amber and Co. said...

Looks great! I'm in the process of opening an etsy shop up too! I need to figure out the banner and I'll be ready to go! :) It's SmittenLovely.