Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Auntie Brooke

Aunt Brookie watched the kids for me while I took my mom the the voodoo.
This is what Saxon thought of me leaving without him:
Bubby, on the other hand, had a blast!
I LOVE this picture!

In case anyone out there reads my blog, we might be out of touch for a week. We are heading to Chicago to stay at my Grandpa's lake house. The house doesn't have internet, so unless I can convince Mike to drive me into town once in a while, we'll have to update you when we get back. Hopefully Mike can be convinced because I'm sure we are going to have some GREAT pictures. This is Bridger's first Chicago trip and and we're bringing my brother Kasen on his first trip to Chicago. We're traveling with 3 kids, so wish us luck! :)

And thanks Holly for babysitting my house, my flowers, and the garden.
You're the best!

2 comments:

lori and clark remington said...

Really cute pictures! Have fun in Chicago!

Brittany and Johnse said...

Cute pics...I love Saxon's pouty face...and Brookie is so cute as always. Have fun in Chicago can't wait for you to get HERE :)