Friday, June 26, 2009

Lehi Round-Up Rodeo

Last night Mike took us to Tucanos and to the Lehi Rodeo.
Saxon LOVED Tucanos!
I was surprised because we are not big meat-eaters in our house.
He tried almost everything that came around.
We were all impressed.
Bridger devoured everything from the salad bar.
He loved the fried bananas and the cheese ball bread.

The kids loved the Rodeo.
Mike bought Saxon a "green snow cone" which Bridger helped him eat.

Saxon was begging to do the dance contest in the beginning.
"Saxy need to go in there and dance!"
It was so funny.
Next year I'll have to sign him up.

Saxon's favorite was the motorcycles...again.
Bridger's favorite part was the lady with the lap dog sitting behind us.
He kept trying to reach it.


Today, Saxon had his last swimming lesson.
We were sad because he has really LOVED swimming lessons.
For the last day, his teacher Jordan, took him down the big slide a bunch of times.
At the end, Saxon got a certificate saying that he passed LEVEL 1.
Good job Saxon!!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Cute pictures! I want to go to a rodeo now...I guess we might get to later this summer in Idaho!

Brittany and Johnse said...

good job SAXON you are a level 1 simmer :) can't wait to see your moves in our pool this summer :)

lori and clark remington said...

I still love going to rodeos. I lived on a ranch the summer after 10th grade for the whole summer and we went to rodeos every weekend...I rode a bull and lasted 2 seconds and it kicked me and I had the BIGGEST bruise on my leg the whole summer! It was so fun! Part of me would love to live in the country!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Cait and Nate!!! You're both looking so good and it's so crazy to think you have 2 cute little kids and I met you guys before you were even dating! Nuts how time goes by so quickly...

I hope you're doing well.