Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holly Days...

On December 23, we had our annual Christmas Party planned with our friends.
Before we left, my Grandparents stopped by to say hi and see the kids.
When they walk in, Grandpa says,
"Wow Bridger, I can see you've been losing weight" and then he laughs.
Grandpa calls him "husky" and said that he gets it from him :)
It was so fun to visit with them and hear all of their stories. They remember everything!
They gave the kids bath body paint for Christmas and it has been a HUGE hit! They love it!
We love you guys! Thanks for stopping by!

After Nate got home from work, we went to Andi's house for the party.
Here's all the kids sitting on top of the couch waiting for dinner...

Every time I took a picture of any of the kids, I would say "SMILE" and inevitably get some kind of crazy face instead. Check them out:


The kids were SO excited to finally get to open some presents.
Bridger kept giving it back like he wasn't sure we were really going to let him rip into it.

Holly made the boys' these cute scarfs.
Saxon tied his around his waist and thanked Holly for the Handy Manny belt.
We tied Bridger's to match but he looked like a little sumo with because it kept getting caught between his legs. It was so funny!


The girls' picture:
Andi and her twins (due in April), Holly, me.

My Family:
My kids refused to cooperate until Holly told Saxon that she wouldn't take him to McDonald's anymore if he wouldn't smile.
I love my friends!
We've been friends since 2000 when Andi got home from Romania and I was preparing to go.
We were roommates after that, and have been friends ever since. Now our kids and husbands are all friends and I love that we still get together all of the time.

6 comments:

Handi Andi said...

Yep, Its official, I look as big as I have started to feel. HUGE! Great. My first lady in the mall asked me when I was due and looked horrified when I said three months. I felt like saying how do you think I feel lady! I love that we are still friends too and had lots of fun at the party, despite looking and Feeling HUGE. You look darling as usual, I'm so jealous.

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

ha ha! I love the McDonald's bribery! You look so pretty, love your leggings under your skirt!

Brittany and Johnse said...

looks like TONS of fun! I am so glad you guys kept your friendship Christmas exchange tradition up...and now your kids are involved too! I missed you at Christmas this year :(

grammie cathy said...

what a fun time, i wish i was there, you have great friends and a great family, we miss you guys,

Bernie and Doll said...

Love the "Happy HOLLY Days" your the best! I love our Caitlin Dinners!

Jodie, Stefan and Natalia said...

i love that you still see andi and holly-- how fun. this is the first time i've looked at your blog. it's great!