Monday, December 14, 2009

In his shoes

Saxon was wondering what it would be like to be in his Daddy's shoes for a day.
So here he is:



Conversations
Here are some conversations that made me smile lately:
-Saxon said, "This is Bridger. He is my baby."
Me: "Is he your little baby?"
Saxon: "Nope. He is big Big BIG! He is my BIG baby."

-Saxon was sobbing when he cousins left the other night and so Hyrum whispered to him:
"Saxon do you want me to promise you something? I promise I'll be your friend forever."

-Saxon came up to me and said: "Mom, pinkie promise me!"
Me: "Pinkie promise about what?"
Saxon: "Just pinkie promise me."
Me: "Ok." (and then we did a pinkie promise)
Saxon: "You pinkie promised that we go to Chuck-E-Cheese today."

-Holly and I were in the car today with all the kids and Saxon asked her:
"Holly, are you a crazy driver?"
Holly said, "Sometimes."
Saxon: "My Uncle Johnse is a really crazy driver!"

Saxon was watching the Imagination Movers on Disney and they had a Coo Coo Clock that they were trying to fix. Saxon came to get me and said, "Mom, look, its a Cuca clock. That's what tells her when to go to bed."
(Cuca is Brittany's mother-in-law and Saxon loves to play at her house.)

-Gregor is driving out to Washington D.C. on Wednesday and realized that the trip can be broken into thirds and Chicago would be one of the stops. So, he asked James to call Uncle Jim and see if he could stay there. I asked Gregor if Jim said yes and Gregor said,
"Yeah, well, his exact words were, 'You mean like, in my house?'" So we've been teasing Gregor that he will have to sleep outside :)

-Bridger kept climbing in and out of the bathtub and being crazy so I picked him up and turned him upside down and said, "Saxon, what should we do with your baby?"
Saxon: "Not give him a whirly, we need to give Uncle Gregor a whirly and flush his head in the potty."
Uncle Gregor is always threatening to give Saxon a swilrly if he doesn't behave and Saxon is dying to give Gregor one :)

-And then theres Bubby. My cute Bubby has turned into quite a performer. He does fishy noises, elephant noises and cow noises. He can do a taco tongue (almost) and tries really hard to wink at Nate by scrunching up his whole face and blinking really hard. He waves "bye" and can blow kisses. He two favorite words, however, are still "that" when he points at everything, and "whoa" when he likes something. Uncle Gregor just gave him a soccer ball for Christmas and he has been in heaven kicking it all around the house! He loves books and emptying out my DVD cupboard every time I turn around.

I love my cute boys! They are so FUNNY! They have me laughing all the time at the things they come up with.

2 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

oh my gosh I was laughing out loud at these.

Let me first explain the "uncle Johnse is a CRAZY driver" to you...
There is a speed bump by cuca's house that all the boys LOVE to go fast over and make their bellies tickle...so we did it with Saxon in the car followed by a little wibble wobble and Saxon says:

"whoa unker Johnse you are a CRAZY driver"

SO I did the same thing over the speed bump when I was driving and Saxy says to me :

"Aunt BB, Unker Johnse is way crazier than you"

SMART BOY!

Brooke Butler said...

I cant not wait to see my little guys (:
its going to be so fun!!!