Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!!
(I know I'm posting these late, but my computer hasn't been working)
We hope everyone had a great Christmas!
Here's some pictures from our Christmas:















This was such a fun Christmas because both kids were REALLY into it!
They loved everything they got. My parents are so good to us on Christmas. My kids were really spoiled and loved every minute of it. Thank you so much!!!

Jeff and Meg stopped by on Christmas to visit for a little bit too.
Jeff brought Saxon a 1 pound, 2 headed gummy snake with a gummy rat in each of the mouths.
My boys were in heaven!
Saxon ate the gummy rats first and then Bridger walked around with the snake around his neck randomly biting pieces out of the body. Eventually he bit right through, and now we have 2 gummy snakes.
We laughed SO hard over it. Thanks Jeff & Meg!






No comments: