Sunday, December 6, 2009

Priceless

The cost of half a bottle of pomade: $5.00

The cost of 2 tubes of toothpaste being squirted into the cough syrup syringe: $8.00

The cost of Saxon doing the hula in the bath at 10:00 p.m. with undies on backward and inside out: PRICELESS

He's lucky he's so cute because today was one mess after the next.

Someone came up to me in church today and said,
"My husband and I want to sit where we can see you guys every week. We've never laughed so hard! Especially when you took Saxon out and asked him if he was ready to stop being naughty and he said 'NOPE'."

Then someone else added,
"Or when Bridger stole Saxon's car and Saxon was chasing him all over the chapel and Bridger managed to keep dodging him. That was so funny!"

It made me feel a little better because while they were being crazy, I was not laughing. Neither were my neighbors who were sitting behind me. Their little girl is very well-behaved and I'm sure they were horrified as my 2 were doing laps around the church.
Lately Saxon has been staying up in his bed at night, talking, or singing, or reading, or turning on a movie. Finally after midnight, Nate had had it! He was trying to take away all of Saxon's distractions so he would fall asleep and Saxon yells, "Mom! Help! Daddy is being so naughty to me!"

Both my boys are all about tools. Saxon and Bridger were fighting over the screwdrivers because they both wanted to be the one to change out the batteries in the toy. Saxon finally gave up the screwdriver to Bridger and got out Nate's leatherman.

Bridger pushed a chair up against my wall and took down all of my picture frames while Saxon had a screwdriver and was trying to disassemble and double picture frame that I have.

While we were watching the Christmas devotional tonight, Gregor caught Saxon and Bridger huddled in the corner of the kitchen playing games on the laptop. Apparently they know how to turn on the computer and get themselves onto the internet...great.

I have to keep track of all of the craziness because I think one day when my house is clean and quiet, I will miss the mess and the chaos. I love my boys, although today in a moment of weakness, I offered them to Mike. Luckily he declined and so there will be more laughter and chaos to come...

3 comments:

lori and clark remington said...

I LOVE that kid! He is the cutest with the most amazing personality! I love reading about all the funny things he does!

grammie cathy said...

thats my cute grandson who makes it very difficult to get mad at..
tell saxon that grammie loves him.

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

how funny! Love the undies in the bath! Also, way cute hat in the below post!