Saturday, April 3, 2010

5th Anniversary

I'm really late in posting this, but I wanted to put it up anyway.
For our 5th anniversary, Mike watched the boys and Nate and I got to go out and spend the night at the Armstrong Mansion.

(That post about what the boys did while we were gone was from Mike)

It was our first time spending the night away from the boys.
Of course, they didn't miss us.
Actually, they cried when we got home because they had so much fun with Mike.

We had an amazing room!
Nate took this picture.
He's not a great self-photographer.
So this is not a very good picture.
Where's Brookie when we need her?

Right when you walk into the room, there is this gorgeous spiral staircase that leads straight up to this bathtub at the top of the mansion, with windows that overlook the city.

I think I spent an hour just wandering around the room looking at all of the classic details.
I loved it.
It was the perfect way to spend our anniversary!

2 comments:

Heather Strong said...

Happy Anniversary!

Brooke Butler said...

wow that is so beautiful! I love you two <3 (: