Friday, April 30, 2010

Baby

Since a picture's worth a thousand words, this should be really obvious:

In case it's not obvious, it is definitely a boy!
This was the very first image that appeared when she started the ultrasound.
She didn't even need to tell us...it was obvious.
It turns out that he's breech, with his feet over his head.
So, we got about 6 different shots of "it's a boy" from every angle possible.
Anything else however, was really hard to get.
With both hands, and both feet in his face, this is the best shot she could get:
We took the kids with us and they were really excited to see pictures of baby Humpty Dumpty. Then even more excited because Brittany bought them candy after :)
Halfway done...we can't wait!

10 comments:

Brooks said...

We are so excited for you! Three boys are lots of fun, mixed in with equal amounts of chaos.

This whole Gailey boy thing is really starting to freak me out, though. I didn't know when I married Josh that that would be his only specialty...

Congratulations! We look forward to meeting "Humpty Dumpty".

Danielle said...

So I have been living vicariously through you, waiting to see what #3 would be. Also having 2 boys I wondered what the odds would be for #3.

Good luck with 3 boys… but let’s be honest cause it’s really 4 with Nate. Holy Moly, who knew that we would be surrounded by all these boys?!?

Amber said...

Another little boy; how exciting! I love being a mom to little boys. I can't believe you are half way there already, that went by fast. I bet Saxon and Bridger are excited to have a new brother.

Heather Strong said...

Congrats! You called it ha ha!

Angela said...

You and Brooks give me zero confidence that I will have a girl any time soon...oh well!! I'm excited to meet him in a few months!!

The life of MeMe said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to hear what you name him,I LOVE your boy names. I am so happy for you.

Emily said...

Congratulations! We are really excited for you. You are great with your two boys already with third you won't have to do much different. We look forward to meeting him. I guess the Gailey side needs a lot of boys.

COLLEEN & DENNIS said...

We are happy that things and going weel and that in a few months we will meet our new grandson. We are going to have alot of Gailey missionaries

grammie cathy said...

yea another boy for grammie to love, no one makes cuter boys than caitlin, i love you guys, congratulations i cant wait to meet humpty dumpty baby....

Brittany and Johnse said...

I know I am late to read this and comment BUT since I was there I think you know how excited I am for you!!! I am dying to know if humpty will look more like bridger or saxon or his own little look!!! I am on count down mode! :)