Friday, April 23, 2010

Tulips: part 1

We went to the Tulip Festival on Monday because the weather was BEAUTIFUL!
It was almost 80 degrees!
We even got a little bit sunburned...


I was trying and trying to get Bridger to look at me and smile...
Saxon got sick of waiting and said,
"Just look at me Mom, I'll do it."
So that's how we got this cute picture:



The boys spent hours rolling down the hill.
Saxon's getting pretty good, but Bridger just scoots down on his bum.

Once again...trying to get Bridger to look at me and smile:

The boys had fun playing in the fountain and spraying each other.
They were begging to swim in it.
It turns out that when Bridger concentrates, he does the Gailey-tongue-out thing like Nate:

I LOVED these tulips...pink and yellow...my favorite!
Well, that was Day 1 at the Tulip Festival.
We also went Tuesday with some friends in our ward (I'm waiting to get copies of their pictures), and we're planning on going again on Saturday if the weather is nice.
We can't wait!

2 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

how fun!!! I love all the beautiful flowers and colors!! the boys are SO cute!

Angela said...

Hooray for some sunshine!! It looks like the Tulip Festival is beautiful! Cute pictures of the boys...the Gailey tongue thing cracked me up...Quinn would agree with you I'm sure! My boys do it too!!