Friday, December 5, 2008

BATHTIME

I love BATHTIME with my kids! I have their full and undivided attention so I can get them to do all of the funny things that they never do when I want them to perform, like this...

Curious George Face

Fishy Face

Oops! Mom laughed...

What A Mouthful
PEACE
Saxon and I were practicing counting to ten while he was in bath tonight. He could repeat each number after me, and he could do it simultaneously with me. So, I decided to see if he could do it on his own if I just held up my fingers. We got through five alright, then I held up one finger on the other hand and he said "six..." Then two fingers on the other hand, and he laughed, "PEACE!" and he held up all his fingers for me. I laughed so hard that we didn't get any farther than six. Oh well...

2 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

and who do you have to thank for teaching your son "peace" thank you! it seems i teach your boys all the COOL things! ha ha! like boobies, and peace, and sexy, ha ha! gotta love aunts!

kristi said...

Caitlin - thanks for letting me know you have this! Logan LOVED the pictures of Saxon. He loved the fishy face picture and even tried to imitate it. He kept laughing and saying "sackon in the tubby." ha ha!! LOVE your blog!