Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter

Here it is! Aren't they funny?! Thanks for sending it to me Lisa!!!

This is our weather right now...AWFUL! It has been stormy for days and no hope of letting up. So, since I'm stuck inside, I decided to take pictures of Bridger in his warm winter clothes...
This is Bridger in his cute leg warmers. Saxon thinks they are "CARS" sleeves. You know, the checkered flag...
And this, is Bridger dressed like a little glow worm. Uncle Kenny got this outfit for Saxon on his first Christmas, and now Bridger is wearing it on his first Christmas.


And speaking of Uncle Kenny, this is the funniest Christmas card I have ever seen! This is Kenny, Lisa, and Alice saying Merry Christmas. I love it! I laughed all day after I got this! I miss baby Alice. Look how cute she is! Lisa made their matching outfits. I want to get the full picture because Kenny is wearing Lisa's red pants and Lisa is wearing green shorts and candy-cane striped socks with fur on top. I'll post it as soon as I get it. Saxon loves this picture because it is his baby "Lalice." We love you guys! Thanks for making us laugh...

4 comments:

Handi Andi said...

Kenny's Christmas card is hilarious. So Cute! I can't wait to see the whole thing. What a cute idea. I like Bridger's leggies too. And the weather is not AWFUL...its winter! Its supposed to snow in the winter. Especially at Christmas. Silly Caitlin.

Brittany and Johnse said...

It is awful!!! sorry Andi i agree with cait, and Kenny's card is great! I LOVE IT! but - cait he is saying "happy christmas" silly! muah!

Brittany and Johnse said...

ya!! i love the full picture it is awesome!!! cait you are behind on posting! put of some cute pics of my little guys! i miss you i want to see you soon! love ya!

rachel @ blackeiffel said...

Love the Christmas card, hope you don't mind I posted it too.