Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Date Night

FUNNY DAY
Here's a couple funny Saxon stories from today:
-Saxon woke up this morning and wanted a cliff bar for breakfast. I gave him one and he went into his room to eat it. When I went in there a while later, there was chocolate smeared all over his sheets. I said "Oh no! What happened?" He looked at me with his surprised face and said, "um...Uh-ohh! I pooped." "It's poop?" I asked, because it was definitely chocolate. He looked at it for a minute and just said "Uh-huh." Apparently I must have used my 'don't poop in your undies voice' so he automatically assumed that poop must be the problem.
-Later, we went to Wal-mart to pick up a few things. As we were walking down the aisle, Saxon grabbed two loofa sponges and started cheering "GO BROOKIE GO! GO FOOTBALL GO!" He must have thought they were pom-poms and wanted to be just like his Aunt Brookie. He had so much fun watching her cheer at her game in California that he still remembers.


Brittany came over to play with Saxon and take him on a date to see Madagascar 2 tonight. After doing the "Shake your Booty Dance" for a while, they went to the show and left me with some rare one on one time with my Bridger bug.



Saxon was so worn out from his date night, that he slept through dinner :) Brittany has all the cute "date night" pictures, so I'll have to post them later...

1 comment:

Brittany and Johnse said...

I had SOOOO much fun with my little man! i used to take him so much and i feel that now i hardly get to see him!!! thanks for letting me steal him for 4 hours! I LOVED IT! next up....bridger!