Monday, December 15, 2008

Saxon Stories

This is how we blog. Saxon tells me "I push," which means he is constantly pushing buttons while I type. He is sooo helpful! He loves to blog because he loves to see himself. Especially the videos. He dances along with himself doing the "booty dance."
While I've been typing this, Saxon reached over and crashed his new Dinoco McQueen car into my head. I opened my mouth to yell at him and he leaned in and gave me the biggest, wettest kiss ever, right on the lips so I couldn't yell at him. How do you argue with that?
Brittany came over today to run errands with us. While we were loading the car seats in the car, Saxon disappeared. We both started screaming his name. Then Brittany heard, "Hi BB!" from down the street. In the minute that we were looking down to load the seats, he had made it all the way down the street to the playground. He was on top of the slide catching snowflakes with his new Curious George from BB on his shoulders. This is him running back to BB to get in the car. He almost gave me a heart-attack!
When I was tucking Saxon into bed tonight he said that he wanted to hold the baby. I set Bridger on his lap and he kept trying to turn Bridger on him tummy. I asked him what he was doing and he said "I milk Buby" and lifted up his shirt to try and milk the baby. I tried to explain that only mommies milk babies, but he didn't think that was fair at all. This is Saxon being a good big brother and reading bedtime stories to Bridger by light of the head-lamp.

2 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

That is so cute that Saxon is SUCH a good big brother! AND....Saxon scared me SO bad when he ran off to the park, i can't believe that little stinker sometimes. But he was dang cute in his cool hat and curious george buddy!! Love you guys! I had fun running around!

Jon and Mercedes said...

Hi Caitlin,

I found your blog via Andrea's! You have the cutest boys and I love reading up on your life and all the fun things that you do with your boys. We might not be able to see each other often, but I love that I can get a glimpse of what you guys are doing. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and happy belated birthday! You can check us out at jandm2003.blogspot.com