Wednesday, December 31, 2008

3...2...1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Yes, I know, it is only 9:15 on New Year's Eve, but we're celebrating early. I promised Saxon a "PARTY", and what would a party be without PARTY HATS!
...and SILLY STRING!

...and Martinellis sparkling apple cider!
...and a New Year's toast for Saxon...
...and one for Bridger!
My gorgeous guys celebrating New Year's Eve!!!



Since tonight is the end of 2008, I wanted to think about some of my favorite memories from this year, so I don't forget...
-Bridger was born healthy and strong. I can't seem to remember our family without him...
-Grandpa Roy's 80th Birthday Party and our trip to California. That trip had tons of great memories: Watching Brookie cheer, Kasen's football game, the fish restaurant with my Dad and Nathan where Saxon ate so many cinnamon chips he was sparkly with sugar from head to toe. We gave him a bath at my dad's house where he plugged up the tub by dropping the bar of soap down it, then we didn't bring a diaper so he had to wear Bridger's and it looked like bikini bottoms. He kept taking it off saying: "No, this bubby's" so he ran around naked for a while. Then after he and Nathan jumped on the couch for a while my dad says, "Nathan, put the cushions back on, we'd hate for your mom to think you guys had been jumping on the couch." Think they were jumping? You mean know they were jumping :) Halloween, we went to the football game and then dressed Saxon up in Gregor's old cowboy costume and Bridger in Gregor's old super-baby costume, taking the boys to the beach for the first time, and getting to know Princess Alice.
-Our trip to Lake Webb in May, what a fun Mother's Day!
-Everyday at the pool all summer. Saxon is a such a little fish!
-Saxon's 2nd birthday party. We had tons of family there, it was so fun!
-Sunday dinners with the boys (Mike, Jeff, and Gregor) and occasionally Grandpa and Grandma Sonnenberg
-I stopped working. Not that I didn't love my job, but being able to spend more time with my kids has been priceless.
-We have the best family and friends EVER and I'm so grateful for them! We are healthy, and strong, and happy, and I couldn't ask for anything more. Well, I would like to not be so poor, but if that's the worst thing that has happened to us, then I'm very blessed.
-There are so many more, I might keep updating this list as I think of more stories :)

2 comments:

Jon and Mercedes said...

Beautiful memories Caitlin!

Anonymous said...

drink up saxon lets get you a little tipsy so when I take you to bed and enjoy your tight p---y you are more relaxed and it won't hurt, I like little boys