Saturday, December 27, 2008

Uncle Gregor to the Rescue!

Saxon has been my little buddy lately, and whenever I leave, this is what happens. I went to lunch today with some friends from work and Gregor was kind enough to rearrange his schedule to come babysit for me. However, this is what I left him with...
Saxon thought his little heart might break...
Then comes Uncle Gregor to the rescue!!! He found all of his snow clothes and dressed him up nice and warm...
and took him sledding! Look at that smile!
Uncle Gregor worked his magic and Saxon had a great time. He had such a great time, that when they came in, they shared a COKE, and both fell asleep. That's right, COKE in the sippy. Oh well, that's what uncles are for...fun in the snow, soda and candy!
This is a picture from yesterday. We were at Costco and Saxon was sitting by me, eating his pizza. He kept pressing his pizza sauce face up against mine and saying, "CHEESE!" Apparently he wanted his picture taken, so here it is...all this blogging is rubbing off on him. We take way more pictures than usual :)
Last night, Saxon climbed in bed with us and was wiggling all around driving us crazy! I was about to drag him off to his own room when he hugs me and says, "Mommy's Cute!" So, once again, Saxon wins and he got to stay in our room and watch yet another episode of the "Phineas and Ferb" marathon on Disney.

No comments: