Sunday, December 7, 2008

New Undies

I'm posting this because I tried all night with my favorite computer scientist (MIKE) to put the video of Saxon doing the "booty dance" with Aunt Brittany, but it turns out I don't have the right cable to put the video on my computer. I even sent the boys to Wal-mart to try to find it, but they came back with a Christmas ornament-shaped Coke instead? I guess they got distracted :) Anyway, I thought Saxon was pretty cute in his new boxers, so this is all I could come up with tonight. Hopefully I'll get the booty dance on here soon...

These are Saxon's new undies from Holly. He loves them!


Saxon is my big helper (sometimes, anyway). He decided tonight that he wanted to feed baby all by himself :)

1 comment:

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

Caitlin!!!! Your family is sooooooo BEAUTIFUL! you look amazing and I'm glad your blogging so I can catch up with you. I have been really bad at blogging the last few months but it will be fun to keep in touch! oh, and I love the pic of saxon missing the potty chair, YUCK! hee hee!