Thursday, December 25, 2008

Such a Merry Christmas!

Wow! My kids are so lucky! I wasn't sure how much we would be able to do for Christmas this year, but look...My family is AMAZING!!! I'm almost on a first name basis with the Fed-Ex guy because of how many packages we got. Saxon walked past the tree this morning and came to get me:
-Oh no Mommy! Where go? (because the presents weren't under the tree)
-Look on the couch honey
-Whoa
Then we tip-toed in to body slam Uncle Gregor and wish him a Merry Christmas!
Bridger had his own little mountain of gifts. Thanks to a very helpful big brother, they all got opened :)
What a good sport! Uncle Gregor came and spent the night on Christmas Eve to wake up and open presents with he kids. Kenny, I believe that is your special gift he is holding up...
CARS, CARS, and more CARS!!! How could one kid be so lucky? It took him hours to open everything because he wanted to stop and play with each one first. Each time I would hand him a present and ask, "What do you think it is?" Every time he answered, "Um...Cars!" Usually he was right.

Baby and his new jammies from Uncle Kenny, Aunt Lisa, and baby Alice

I'm not sure whether the toys were cooler or the tags, but he rolled around and munched on these all morning.

Can you see all the CARS on the table?

Thanks to Andi's suggestion, Saxon got a HANNAH MONTANA guitar. He always finds the GUITAR HERO stuff and her house and tells me "I ROCK!" Now he can rock with his very own. It even has a microphone!

ICE FISHING...Saxon in his new shark tent from Grandpa Dean, Deanna, and Uncle Nathan with his Russian Snow Hat from Uncle Gregor

Like mommy like baby. He wanted to copy everything I did. A good reminder to be a good example :)

SAY CHEESE! My two babies all snuggled in in their new jammies from Aunt Brittany
Saxon's Christmas Camp Out

No comments: